Countertop choices - quartz white?
I'd love help figuring out which Caesarstone or Zodiaq or Corian countertop color to choose - definitely want near-white quartz type countertops for my tiny one-wall/island kitchen, but what color and how white, is the rub. My interior designer says to go as white as possible, but I'm more interested in something with little flecks. On my radar is Caesarstone Ocean Foam (what I am pretty sure friends who live at the beach just used and it looks great with white cabs), Nougat (perhaps too dark), or Frosty Carrina, or Zodiaq Snow White or Cloud White or Corian Antarctica.
Here are kitchen details:
1. White cabinets, flat panel, wood
2. Stainless steel appliances/sink/faucet
3. Hardwood floor, pine, lots of dark/light differentiation
4. Tall tin ceilings and tin backsplash, all painted white
5. Small urban kitchen, 12 feet long, one-wall with all appliances, maybe 7 feet wide, with 5.5 to 6 foot island, 3 foot deep including overhang for stools, dining room rightthere
Thoughts? If I had to choose I'd probably go with Caesarstone Ocean Foam or Zodiaq Cloud White just because I'd enjoy using the small-fleck off-white counters. But would it look good...?