What is wood hood called for hood insert ?

M4rtinJuly 14, 2013

I'm trying to look for some pictures of wood hoods for insert/liners to get some visual ideas of what we could design for ours.
But I'm having hard time finding pictures on google.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Try going to Houzz.com and searching for wooden hoods.


    Bookmark   July 15, 2013 at 12:36AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Ikea Process?
We're re-thinking things and are now leaning towards...
Kitchen dimensions/layout advice please
We're finally renovating but this isnt a major overhaul,...
Walnut slab for island with sink
We are building a home and I am considering using a...
How To Buy a Faucet
Ive lurked and IÂve learned a lot from GardenWeb....
IKEA kitchen nearly done- so delayed
We've been extremely delayed!! The granite is going...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™