Cant find light grey/brown stained cabinetry?

sstrazisarJuly 24, 2013

I'm trying to find a cabinet manufacturer that offers a lighter grey/brown stain. It's a struggle...most greys are either painted or too dark. Anyone have a good source?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gdiv

Schuler Cabinetry makes a finish called Appaloosa that is probably just what you are looking for. It's available on Cherry, Knotty Adler, and Rustic Maple doors. The forum rejected my link to the page that had the color at Schuler's website but you can search images.google.com for Appaloosa kitchen cabinets. Or visit http://schulercabinetry.com/

Bookmark   July 24, 2013 at 11:10PM
sstrazisar

Thanks Gdiv! That may be a bit too grey for me, but it's in the ballpark. Any other ideas? Dura's cashew maybe? So hard to tell on the screen.

Bookmark   July 25, 2013 at 7:08AM
Gooster

Crystal has a few grey stains; most of them might be too grey for you. "Driftwood" and "Sunwashed Grey" remind me of the weathered greys you see on beach homes here in NorCal -- perfect for the "Beach House" DAT thread

ETA: Also, many of the mid to high end lines will do a custom blended stain at an upcharge.

Here is a link that might be useful: Crystal

This post was edited by gooster on Thu, Jul 25, 13 at 12:29

Bookmark   July 25, 2013 at 12:27PM
sstrazisar

Thanks gooster! Those do look nice. Maybe that's why I'm drawn to them...I'm a beach person stuck inland!

Bookmark   July 25, 2013 at 1:24PM
More Discussions
Carrara tile backsplash with carrara countertop
I found a few images in the photos section of houzz,...
crl_
Soapstone with runnels: How are they holding up?
If you have runnels in your soapstone, could you tell...
leavemeout
Kitchen dimensions/layout advice please
We're finally renovating but this isnt a major overhaul,...
jomonster8u
White Kitchens & Two Tone Kitchens?
Even though I know I sound very indecisive (sorry),...
annaw_123
Those tall coil spring type faucets: Hard to clean?
Like this: http://ak1.ostkcdn.com/images/products/6382868/Residential-Coil-Spring-Brushed-Nickel-Faucet-f8de8fec-40cb-4993-a19b-7903391cc178_600.jpg (How...
raenjapan
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™