paulineinmn...I need your help!

lisa0527July 2, 2011

Hi Pauline

Just found the gorgeous pictures of your almost finished kitchen. It's very similar to what I have planned. Just having a little trouble persuading my husband on having 2 different cabinet finishes. If you have any more recent photos I can use to persuade him I'd be very grateful!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
paulineinmn

Hi Lisa! Sure...I'd be happy to post more! I'm not at home right now but will be able to take some photos and post them in the morning.

Bookmark   July 2, 2011 at 11:33PM
paulineinmn

Here are some photos of the kitchen - a little more progress since the last time I posted. Still choosing a paint color (as you can see by the squares on the wall); also waiting for the latches for the uppermost cabs to arrive, and need to stain the trim. I hope this helps convince your husband! Let me know if you want closer views or something different.

Bookmark   July 3, 2011 at 10:06PM
coco4444

What a pretty kitchen! You are a good photographer as well! Very nice job!
I haven't followed your kitchen... what is the space to the right of the fridge for (with the piping?)

Bookmark   July 3, 2011 at 10:59PM
paulineinmn

Thanks! It's for the radiator, which we removed to do the floors (haven't finished stripping and refinishing it yet).

Bookmark   July 3, 2011 at 11:12PM
slush1422

Drooling over your Berta! I was fighting DH for the Professional, but after finding a floor model of the Master at $1k less I had no good arguments for those knobs. Your kitchen is looking amazing!

Bookmark   July 3, 2011 at 11:49PM
lisa0527

Oh my goodness!
It's just beautiful. Thank you so much for posting these photos. I'll let you know how my campaign to persuade my husband works, but I can't believe he'll resist once he sees these.

Bookmark   July 4, 2011 at 1:04AM
lisa0527

Pauline
Have you thought about posting these as an update for everyone to see? I'm afraid others won't find them in this thread, and I'm sure they'd love to see them as well.

Bookmark   July 4, 2011 at 11:40AM
More Discussions
Floor for White Kitchen?
Our original plan was wood look tile with white cabinets....
annaw_123
Crack in Quartz countertop
I purchased my Quartz countertop 7 months ago and I...
avsheth2002
Mixing finishes
Appliances are white with brushed stainless handles...
oasisowner
Those tall coil spring type faucets: Hard to clean?
Like this: http://ak1.ostkcdn.com/images/products/6382868/Residential-Coil-Spring-Brushed-Nickel-Faucet-f8de8fec-40cb-4993-a19b-7903391cc178_600.jpg (How...
raenjapan
Relative cabinetry prices: brand vs. brand
We're going to redo our kitchen but aren't quite ready...
stretchad
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™