Click clak or Oxo storage bins

GWloloJuly 24, 2013

I am looking for container to store pantry items that are artritis/ elderly hands friendly so that my elderly mom who lives with us can cook easily. If you have Oxo and Click clak, can you let me know which do you prefer? Any other brands?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
suzanne_sl

I have Oxo and I've been very happy with them, and I do have some arthritis in my fingers. I liked them so well I bought my 30-something daughter a set for Christmas. She a fan too.

Do be sure to test *all* the lids if you buy a bunch at the same time. Sometimes you get a lid that doesn't seal, which is easy to trade in if you notice right away, but not so cool if you don't notice for several months - you know it'll be the lid for the last container you haven't filled yet!

Bookmark   July 24, 2013 at 10:54PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
meyersdvm

I found this set of containers at Walmart when we had a pantry moth infestation. They are really nice and much less expensive than Oxo. Do be careful when washing the lids, as they will fill with water. I don't have arthritis, but would expect these to be easy to open for one who does.

Here is a link that might be useful: Flip-tite storage containers

Bookmark   July 25, 2013 at 7:28AM
More Discussions
Outlet covers?
As my electrician was putting in my outlets I couldn't...
KarMar00
Viatera Minuet
Hello! I am about to start a kitchen remodel and I'm...
cburky
Sink Window - counter depth or slightly raised?
(I'm trying to limit my queries to 1/day - you have...
Carrie B
The Kitchen Designer Landscape
There seems to be a few scenarios out there. Some I...
denizenx
Laminate seams around sink... Is this acceptable?
Hello everyone! I love reading these forums but have...
summ_md
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™