Super Susan...Rev-A-Shelf of Omega?

joygreenwaldJuly 18, 2014

I'll start this with the usual caveat: I already searched. I didn't find what I need to know.

I'm down to some of my last decisions. (I need to believe that LOL.) I have to order two kidney shaped Super Susans. Rev-A-Shelf makes a 28" with a shorter lip. Omega makes a 30" with a 6" lip. (The 32" won't work in my cabinet.) I'm looking to store my small electrics: Crock Pot, waffle maker, etc. So, it seems like maybe the shorter lip. However, I do gain over half a square foot with the 30". That could be unimportant, or it could be the THE KEY. Yes, I could have the lip cut down, but the Omegas start at more money, and I'd have to pay my GC to do so. I don't have the equipment for that. It hardly seems worth it. Anyone know if one of the products is of better quality?

Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
brightm

I can't help with those specific items, but I just got a Rev-a-Shelf 3" filler pull out spice rack and I can tell you it's HEAVY. It's not flimsy in any way. It's not installed yet, but I was worried about it being flimsy and it's not. It seems very sturdy.

Bookmark   July 18, 2014 at 10:35PM
More Discussions
White Macaubus and Sea Pearl quartzite
We are considering White Macaubus for our kitchen in...
poppy3212
Week 41: As we head into spring, what would you do to make space?
Tomorrow is March 1st. We can really, no longer say...
CEFreeman_GW
Walnut slab for island with sink
We are building a home and I am considering using a...
sherry0117
What does it take to become a kitchen designer?
I know there were posts on the subject several years...
sjerin
How many cabinet estimates do you get?
Uggh, I tried to search but am giving up. We are considering...
najames
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™