Faucet for 4 inch centers??

flgargoyleJuly 3, 2013

I got a great deal on an Elkay sink with a very minor dent, but it has only two holes- 4" apart. The only faucets I've found for 4" centers are either for bathrooms or bar sinks. This is a huge sink- 43"- so a bar faucet won't work. The holes are centered; 2" either way.

I figure I have several options. I can use a single handle faucet and then either plug the other hole, or use it for a sprayer or something. Or, I could add holes for 8" centers, but then I would have to use a faucet with a base plate to cover the whole thing, which is OK. If I use a single faucet, do I put it in the right hand hole, or the left? Any other ideas?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

How about a single faucet and a soap dispenser or faucet and air switch for disposer?

    Bookmark   July 3, 2013 at 5:44PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Neolith polished Classtone?
Has anyone seen any of the new neolith classtone surfaces...
Kitchen Plan... getting closer!
I wasn't pleased with the idea of having to separate...
Unusual granite
I have searched for other pictures of this granite....
My Kitchen Renovation Using Scherr's RTA Cabinets Begins
We start demolition on Monday. We have been actively...
Northern Jersey/Big Apple
I am going to be in this area for a couple weeks. I...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™