my kitchen plan, version 2.0
Thanks so much for the feedback on my first draft of this kitchen plan. Now I've come up with the new and improved version of the plan and would love more feedback.
If you were with me for round one, you'll notice a few changes:
1) The breakfast nook is slightly wider. I moved the left wall 1' toward the pantry.
2) I moved the pantry door down about 18" to allow for a drink and snack center to the left of it and a family command center (calendar, chargers, phone books, etc) to the right of it.
3) The large rectangle island instead of the bow-shaped one.
I also kept two things the same for a reason:
1) The fridge and the stove can't switch places. Because I really want it recessed in and the other wall can't move.
2) I am not including the prep sink that everyone else swears by. My parents' house and best friend's house both have a second sink and I know that I don't want one.
The first round of feedback was ENORMOUSLY helpful. I'd love you all to take another look.