Any cabinet hardware suggestions? mixed design
I'd love suggestions for cabinet hardware for my kitchen renovation of an old brownstone trying to follow the old details and still bring in modern elements like stainless steel, here are details; I typically like black curvy metal hardware but not sure it works for this particular renovation, IKEA's display has steel hardware and I'm not sure I like that either, but I do NOT want gold, I've assumed I want black or silver metal or possibly white hardware, I don't sense that natural wood hardware would blend nicely, thoughts?:
1. Stainless steel side by side fridge, range (black cooktop, steel otherwise) and over the range microwave
2. Old brownstone with reddish orange-ish brown moldings, left wood color in hallways and painted white inside rooms, egg and dart crown moldings in both places.
3. Cabinets will be IKEA Ramsjo white/off-white, flat-panel (which is its most traditional cabinet front). - I wanted semi-custom real wood, flat panel, but we're busting our budget elsewhere
4. Countertop likely to be Zodiaq #61 which is light / white-ish with some nice dark flecks that picks up browns, blacks and whites nicely. Or a comparable Caesarstone.
5. Floors are hardwood, pine planks, mix of yellow and orange and brown highlights.
6. Kitchen/dining room walls painted atrium white
I've included a photo of the IKEA cabinet door.