Share photos of your pantry (wallk-in closet type)

peabody1July 13, 2013

Anyone have pantries? I am looking for photos of pantries.....like walk-in closets....not like cupboards or your kitchen cabinet-types. I want a great walk-in pantry with wood shelves in my next house.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jenswrens

Many many great pantry threads here. There is one in particular with tons and tons of pantry photos.

ETA: Sadly it looks like a lot of people have moved or deleted their photos in some of those threads. I know I have another thread of just pantry photos in my Evernote. I'll have to check there, and if I find it, I'll post it.

It would also be really great to see pics of all the new pantries that have been built in the past year or so.

Here is a link that might be useful: Pantry pictures - multiple threads

This post was edited by jenswrens on Sat, Jul 13, 13 at 14:35

Bookmark   July 13, 2013 at 2:11PM
allison0704

We made a bedroom into a sunroom, pre-construction, so I moved the door to the opposite side of the walk-in closet for it to become a walk-in pantry. Our trim carpenter put in the shelves per my specs (for spacing) but we did have to work around the air return bump-out (bottom right, back). The shelves to the right really hold more than they appear to in the pictures.

I showed him a picture of a potting bench to build the worktable. It's great for making a sandwich, coffee (K cup machine there now also) or putting down groceries. We store drink bottles underneath.

Here is a link that might be useful: More pantry ideas

Bookmark   July 13, 2013 at 2:53PM
pandora1

Here is my newly renovated pantry. This is built in a corner where the old refrigerator was located. My shelves are 12 inches deep. I have shelving on two walls, the longest wall is 58 inches long and the shorter wall is 51 inches and the door is 2 feet wide. Yes, I wish it were bigger, but considering what I had before, I love it. Was exactly what I wanted.
1pandora

Bookmark   July 13, 2013 at 5:01PM
will2kz

Our walk in was made in a hallway that we closed off. The door is flanked by our fridge and freezer tower. Very sneaky. We thought about hanging some fur coats behind the doors to give it a "Narnia" feel when going through....

Bookmark   July 14, 2013 at 9:22AM
will2kz

revealed

Bookmark   July 14, 2013 at 9:23AM
will2kz

left side

Bookmark   July 14, 2013 at 9:24AM
alex9179

Will2kz, that's MARVELOUS!

Bookmark   July 14, 2013 at 9:39AM
sanjuangirl

Wow wil2k! Crazy, fun and awesome!

Bookmark   July 14, 2013 at 12:21PM
More Discussions
Need help with kitchen layout
Looking for ideas. I think the island is too big at...
cinnamon01
Barker cabinets?
So who has Barker cabinets and would be willing to...
tigger9759
Delta arctic stainless faucet with Kraus ss sink
We are planning to buy a Krauss ss 30" or 32"...
poppy3212
Do I need an architect?
I have posted before about wanting to remodel my awful...
msmagoo
Help with rough, ugly laminate counter edges
Hello, we recently put in new laminate countertops...
Elizabeth Loparco
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™