Simple, top-mounting edge pulls?

mweyandtJuly 27, 2014

Hello all,

I'm looking for very minimal edge pulls that are both top mounting and at least 4" long, such as the following:

However, it's been so hard to find something affordable! Anyone have any suggestions? Most of what I've found either mounts on the back of the cabinet (we don't want to do this since we'll have a paneled dishwasher and the back-mounted pull would create a gap between the DW and the door, no?), or is too short.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

IKEA has some that meet the inexpensive requirement. They do screw in from the back, but the plate on the back is very thin, so it should work. Keep in mind that most of this type do pull requires routing out the top of the cabinet or drawer to lay flush (or it won't open and close properly).

Here is a link that might be useful: IKEA pulls

    Bookmark   July 27, 2014 at 11:41AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Adding, if this doesn't work, I'd recommend calling Bauer Cabinet Hardware in San Francisco - they carry a large selection of this type of handle, and may be able to direct you to something that will work. The woman I worked with is named Selena.

    Bookmark   July 27, 2014 at 11:43AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Please help me find an eco-friendly black-and-white floor!?
After more years than I care to admit, we are finally...
Seeking info on ikea kitchen cabinet discount
Ikea has their 15%/20% off kitchen cabinet sales going...
Ideas to make this an eat- in kitchen
The kitchen in our new old house is pretty small and...
Kitchen layout, updated
Revised layout:
Floor for White Kitchen?
Our original plan was wood look tile with white cabinets....
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™