Everyday kitchen tours

mermanmikeJuly 9, 2013

I was thinking about how Gardenweb is filled with an amazing amount of knowledge and expertise regarding planning the perfect kitchen, often dream kitchens, but there is relatively little posting by folks just wanting to share what they love about their current, not recently renovated kitchen. I for one would love to see tours of people's kitchen that aren't necessarily magazine-like showstoppers but still represent a place of great sentiment and warmth. I just know there are many of you out there... ðÂÂÂ

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nycbluedevil

I linked to my almost finished kitchen reveal, because down a ways in the thread are two pictures of my old kitchen before I renovated last fall. In my old kitchen, I had a hand-painted mural on all the walls throughout the kitchen and pantry. Leaves and grass under the open counters, meadows and trees above the counters, including as my backsplash. The paint was easy to keep clean and the mural was so pretty. It was one of the best things about the old space. I miss the mural sometimes and look at these pictures a bit nostalgically.

Here is a link that might be useful: Pictures of old mural

Bookmark   July 9, 2013 at 11:50AM
More Discussions
How to deal with high contractor bids based on your location?
In a way, I'm echoing what beachem is saying about...
andyscott
Kitchen Layout help... Need opinions.
I am about to start building my house... Very excited...
adrituerk
Is this what a mitered granite edge should look like?
We paid our granite fabricators for a mitered granite...
snookers1999
New Layout Help Please
Here's a first go of a new layout. We eat many meals...
sebandninasmom
Under cabinet mixer shelf
Does anyone have a built-in under cabinet mixer shelf...
ryseryse_2004
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™