Unfinished kitchen cabinets

tjburkeJuly 21, 2013

I live here in Massachusetts. There were a chain of kitchen cabinet store's which specialized in unfinished kitchen cabinets, in many styles. Does anyone remember the name? and if so do you know anything about where they are located or if there still in business.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Young's from NH are carried by a lot of places- used to also be in box store- don't know if anymore.

Here is a link that might be useful: Young's Furntiture

    Bookmark   July 22, 2013 at 10:09AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
New to Kitchens? Read Me First!
Welcome! If you are new to the Kitchens Forum, you...
The perfect pad for a kitchen runner!!
I use a 12' long runner in my kitchen. It is an old...
Week 41: As we head into spring, what would you do to make space?
Tomorrow is March 1st. We can really, no longer say...
48 inch WOLF DF Range, Steamer, Wall oven
Hello, I need some advice since these are a huge investment...
Please help me with my layout options. Again.
Hello! Several months ago I posted to get layout advice...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™