Please help me find these pulls in nickel!

bsmith1July 16, 2013

I'm in love with the Martha Stewart Bedford canopy pull (pic below). I love how it looks in brass, but brass is just the wrong finish for my kitchen. I'd love to find something just like it in polished nickel.

I bought the Duluth pull from RH (link below), but the slight differences just made it seem much too modern for the look I'm after. Specifically, the screw areas on the side of the Duluth just came out to the side as a rectangle (instead of the "notched" look the Martha pull has) and the area on the side of the pull that "waterfalls" was curved inward instead of a straight line.

I feel like I've looked all over to no avail. Would any of you kitchen masterminds be able to point me in the direction of something close??

Here is a link that might be useful: RH Duluth that is too modern

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Holly- Kay

Schaub cup pull style #743-AN is not exact but is very pretty. I also just love the Schaub French Farmhouse cup pull style #265AN. I will keep looking when I have time during the day.

Bookmark   July 16, 2013 at 9:58AM
bsmith1

The 743 is nice (and it appears to come in polished nickel as well as the antique nickel). I think I love the square-ness of the Martha because I'm going with hexagonal knobs, so the less rounded shape speaks to those. Thanks for the leads!

Bookmark   July 16, 2013 at 10:14AM
countrycottageklutz

Bsmith, I am wondering if you are searching for bin pulls as opposed to cup pulls? A quick google search brought up these pulls, listed as bin pulls. I do hope you find what you're looking for. Take a wander through the attached site for a few more ideas!

Here is a link that might be useful: Perhaps this style?

Bookmark   July 16, 2013 at 11:20AM
bsmith1

countrycottage - I have looked at either/both. It seems some sites list all of those types of pulls under one category or another. I like the one you linked, that's definitely along the right lines. Thanks!

Bookmark   July 16, 2013 at 12:44PM
addycal75

www.kennedyhardware.com might have something for you. You cannot beat their prices. Wait, maybe you can...but I gave up trying.

Bookmark   July 16, 2013 at 1:32PM
michoumonster

i saw these amerock rochdale cup pulls. they look a little more boxy though.

Here is a link that might be useful: amerock rochdale cup pull

Bookmark   July 16, 2013 at 1:39PM
bsmith1

michoumonster - Yeah, those are similar to the RH Duluth. It just ends up feeling too modern. Thanks for the idea, though!

Bookmark   July 16, 2013 at 2:00PM
michoumonster

i just ran across this one when looking for edge pulls on houzz. they have a few models that look nice.

Here is a link that might be useful: nanz pulls

Bookmark   July 16, 2013 at 2:40PM
More Discussions
Sink Window - counter depth or slightly raised?
(I'm trying to limit my queries to 1/day - you have...
Carrie B
Tile experts - anyone know who makes this tile
We want to put it on a fireplace wall. I saw it in...
loves2cook4six
Best mid (low?) range painted cabinet: Kemper, Medallion, Home Crest
Love this forum and would love to know anyone's experience...
fourquinn
What do you think of this idea for IKEA Sektion door fronts?
I am going to put in IKEA cabinets and it don't like...
enduring
Karran quartz sink?
I really like the look and supposed durability of the...
oasisowner
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™