OT- easiest photo sharing?

OOTM_MomJuly 13, 2014

Hello,
I have been amassing my photos and writing up explanations hoping to post my final reveal... but I am multiphoto posting challenged!

Which hosting site is the easiest to use? I primarily work on an ipad, only get on a regular Mac about once every two weeks, so if it can be done from an ipad that would be better. I did read the stickie at the top of the posts, and I tried sharing photos from an instagram account but they didnt show up. I'd like to be able to paste the links into Pages on my ipad, and then cut and paste the whole post into GW. Is that possible?

Thank you

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
schicksal

I use Photobucket with my phone all the time. I write my own HTML tags and copy/paste the direct links, but using their HTML links probably works too.

Bookmark   July 13, 2014 at 10:32AM
debrak2008

I use photobucket also. I find it easy to post from. Just click on the "link" icon, click on the type of posting (blogs, forums) and then paste into your gw post. You can put in as many photos as you like in one post.

Bookmark   July 13, 2014 at 10:37AM
juddgirl2

I find photobucket easy to use. You can upload several at a time and it's easy to click on the link, as debra posted.

I don't keep any personal photos under that email account so I don't have to worry about mixing in gardenweb photos with family photos.

Bookmark   July 13, 2014 at 11:06AM
brightm

Ditto. I have other photo sharing for other purposes. I just keep house pics in a specific cal_quail photobucket (some dogs and cats do sneak in though). To me, that's easier than making some things private and others not. I also find, when I look at other people's kitchen/house pics, I like to look at more than just the one they linked. So that set up provides that for others.

I upload pics from my iphone all the time. I haven't from my ipad, but I'm sure it's just as easy. I'm sure they've got an app. What I haven't tried is to make albums or actually post from the iOS.

Bookmark   July 13, 2014 at 1:05PM
OOTM_Mom

Thank you, I will give photobucket a try! I have set a goal to post reveal before friday. I work better with deadlines. :-)

Bookmark   July 13, 2014 at 2:04PM
More Discussions
Largest sink I can get? 33" exterior cabinet, 31/32" interior. HELP!
1st time home buyer here and we're trying to replace...
Joyce de Leon
Kitchen sink: Help me find the right one!
This should not be as hard as signing in and finding...
Alma Williams
Why is a backsplash so hard to choose?
Got the counters in place today...love my Taj Mahal...
ssg7741
Can you look at my kitchen layout and tell me what I'm missing?
Sorry I posted this once previously, but I wanted to...
happyallison
Week 44: Spring, spring, SPring, SPRING dreams!
I am having spring fever. I can't wait until it's...
CEFreeman_GW
Sponsored Products
La Belle Handcrafted Photo Gallery Clock and Wall Picture Frame
Overstock.com
Jibe Outdoor Lounge Chair by Blu Dot
$999.00 | Lumens
Cross Extension Table
Design Within Reach
60" Art Deco Double Undermount Console Sink
Signature Hardware
Saber Brushed Stainless Steel Bath Light Fixture
$69.00 | Bellacor