Silestone Bianco River & Lyra - pics please. Other quartz ideas?

beepsJune 9, 2012

Sorry to be bombarding the board with questions but I'm down to the wire on some decisions and working without having samples in many cases. I have decided to have the builder put in all standard faucet fixtures, door hardware, lights, bath fixtures, etc. so that I can decide on those later. Besides which his options/upcharges are more than retail (as if he pays retail!) and he gives no allowance if you don't get the standard stuff. So, rather than donate to a rich builder's pocket, I'm having them put in all the standard stuff, then when I get there I'll strip it all, put in what I want, and donate the standard stuff to Habitat for Humanity. I'm only deciding on things that aren't part of the "jewelry" - but that's still a lot of stuff! (I've decided to postpone the backsplash decision. Watching others try to make their decisions I clearly need to test the BS glass tiles in the house once the cabinets are up and the granite down.)

All that said - I'm still trying to decide on bathroom vanity tops. I'm thinking of Silestone, and was leaning toward the Bianco River but can't find any really good pics of it online. And the sample I got here today at Home Depot doesn't look like what I saw a few months ago. So - I'd appreciate any pictures of Silestone in Bianco River and Lyra (as well as Lagoon, which someone else has asked for).

With re to the Lyra - is the background more of a grayish white or more of a white-white?

Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
remodelfla

HEre's a Bianco River from houzz.com
http://www.houzz.com/Silestone/p/16http://st.houzz.com
Lyra

Lagoon:

sometimes it's easier to compare when you see them together. Sorry... I couldn't get the first one to embed

Bookmark   June 9, 2012 at 8:04PM
beeps

Thanks for finding those... I have trouble searching on houzz - all kinds of stuff comes up even when I use the "Bianco River" method. I wish they were top down shots. :) I just want everything, I know!

Bookmark   June 9, 2012 at 10:24PM
AnnaA

We used Lyra for our island. Just do a search for thread with Quartz in its name and my finished kitchen pic thread will pop up. It takes awhile to open due to the size of the pics...sorry.

But, the background is a soft, creamy white, not gray. We absolutely love it! Let me know if you cant find it or want some more pics.

Bookmark   June 10, 2012 at 2:04AM
CPBelew11

Hi, does anyone have any new or different pics of Bianco River, Lyra and Lagoon Silestone? I need to make a decision by Friday and can't decide b/w the three. The samples are just too small. Thanks so much!

Bookmark   October 16, 2012 at 12:26AM
More Discussions
Economical FLAT subway tile?
Hi everyone! If I had my druthers, we'd be ordering...
kiwigem
Feedback on revised kitchen layout
Hello again! After receiving some great feedback for...
kevinhoene
Does this butler pantry addition add or detract from my kitchen?
My midcentury home has a very open plan and lots of...
rockybird
Painting unfinished RTA cabinets?
Hi all: My apologies if this has been discussed before;...
Sedonia Sipes
What are your thoughts on Ikea Sektion base cabinets?
I've commented here over and over that since this little...
benjesbride
Sponsored Products
Corbett Tivoli 20 1/4" Wide Ceiling Light Fixture
Lamps Plus
SomerTile 2x8-in Handmade Cobble Aquatica Cobalto Border Mosaic Tile (Pack of 6)
Overstock.com
Vietri Set of Six Bianco Dinner Plates
$252.00 | FRONTGATE
Sample-Bristol Bianco Polished Ceramic Pencil Liners Sample
$2.99 | TileBar
Carnevale Rio Bianco Quadro Wall Sconce by Oggetti Luce
$320.00 | Lumens
Lexington Home Brands Florentino Bianco End Table - Dark Walnut - 01-0900-954
Hayneedle
Virtu USA VST-2103-BAS Nephele Above Mount Vessel Sink in Bianco Carrara
$549.00 | Blue Bath
Marble Tile: Emser Building Materials Bianco Gioia 12 in. x 12 in. x 9.5 mm