comments or suggests for faucets similar to blanco culina

M_N_AJune 3, 2013

we like the BLANCO CULINA semi pro kitchen faucet.

a lot of semi pro faucet has huge spool like this
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/th/content_26/Q1_2010/c26-B002MUZFFG-3.jpg

We like the sleek look of the culina and how easy it is to take the spay off (instead of pulling it out and try to make it retract back)

however, we heard BLANCO as a faucet brand is not so reliable and consistent. does anyone have a CULINA? what's your comment? is there other brand that offer design like that?

thanks!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PRO
Sophie Wheeler

Blanco is one of the highest regarded companies for any kitchen product. Not sure where you heard anything different, but I wouldn't ever fear purchasing anything from them.

Bookmark   June 3, 2013 at 7:33PM
M_N_A

i heard this from a fixture store. the guy there highly recommend their sinks, including silgranite, but said he will not recommend the faucet. they used to stock the faucets but no longer so.

Bookmark   June 3, 2013 at 10:44PM
calumin

I'm getting my Culina in next week. I think what you heard was general reputation. This faucet has great reviews.

At first I was going to get a Grohe or Hansgrohe (which are more popular) but I personally think this is a better faucet than anything in that range from either of those vendors. The magnetic pull is really nice.

Of course, mine isn't actually installed yet. :)

Bookmark   June 4, 2013 at 10:34AM
M_N_A

thanks calumin, I really like the look and function of it but not sure of the durability. yes, exactly, the guy mostly commented generally about blanco faucets especially the ones with pull out. he doesn't seem to be very familiar with culina. there are only 11 reviews on amazon. where do i see more user comments?

Bookmark   June 4, 2013 at 12:51PM
nixit71

We've had the Blanco Culina over 9 months now and have had no issues whatsoever. Works like a champ, magnetic pull is great...extremely pleased with the purchase.

Bookmark   June 6, 2013 at 12:26PM
M_N_A

thanks for the comments!

Bookmark   June 6, 2013 at 1:21PM
ali80ca

I too am interested in the culina. I find it interesting that the one available in canada looks different and the spray part is insulated. It is a very sleek looking faucet, but functions as I want a faucet to function.

Bookmark   June 6, 2013 at 5:05PM
More Discussions
Viatera Minuet
Hello! I am about to start a kitchen remodel and I'm...
cburky
Is it okay to rave about Executive cabinets?
We have been living in our new house for about 8 months....
david_cary
Dishwasher in white, black or panel??
My 17 year old dishwasher needs to be replaced. It...
shellking
General Contractor bid excessive?
I'm doing a forced remodel due to a flood and handling...
beachem
My Conestoga Cabinets have arrived, now the fun begins
My cabinets arrived this past Thursday and thought...
aries61
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™