kitchen gut and remodel

NOA.June 11, 2014

I'm in the process of designing a new kitchen for a house I am purchasing. Anyone who has had experience with 36" wolf, bertazonni or other ranges, please let me know your experiences, both pro and con. I've seen some comments about the stand alone ranges and am thinking that I may do a cooktop with a separate oven underneath (is this even possible). Thanks so much for any advice!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sjhockeyfan325

I'd suggest reposting in the Appliances forum.

Meanwhile, I have an oven-under-cooktop arrangement. It works fine, but the only reason I did it was that I wanted an induction cooktop, and there wasn't then available a range that would suit me (the few that were available at the time had a "riser" in the back, which I don't like. Now there are some slide-in induction ranges, which is what I would do if I were remodeling now).

Bookmark   June 11, 2014 at 5:48PM
juddgirl2

I don't have any advice about the range but you might get more specific responses if you post the question in your title.

Bookmark   June 12, 2014 at 12:28AM
soonermagicmama

I have a 36" All Gas Bertazzoni now and have cooked on it for 7 years. I like the burners, hate the oven. We are in the midst of a kitchen renovation at a new-to-us home and I am not even considering another Berta. I am going with a Wolf this time, and am in the process of deciding b/w All Gas and Dual Fuel. I have a recent post over in the Appliances forum about this and it contains some remarks on why I don't like the Berta ... so head over there and read it. Best wishes in your remodel.

Bookmark   June 12, 2014 at 7:20AM
More Discussions
Specific stacked upper cab questions
I'm looking for input as I get closer to finalizing...
melis918
Need floorplan advice/help
Hello everyone! Looking for floorplan advice on our...
K L
Prep sink location
After a lot of talking on another thread, I took sena01...
Jennifer Weinman
Any reason a DW couldn't go next to a fridge?
We need to pull the trigger on our cabinets next week,...
gretchen718
New to Kitchens? Read Me First!
Welcome! If you are new to the Kitchens Forum, you...
buehl
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™