what is the name of this granite

camii41June 11, 2013

hi all,
we bought a granite remnant but they didn't have a name on it. can anyone tell me what it is? or where online to look. we have installed it and i luv, luv, luv it. but i want to know if it needs to be sealed. thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
camii41

another pic

Bookmark   June 11, 2013 at 1:38AM
camii41

last one

Bookmark   June 11, 2013 at 1:39AM
camii41

aha. i think i found the answer. and quite by accident, here on gardenweb. volga blue?? the pics i posted show much more green because of the flash.

Bookmark   June 11, 2013 at 3:25AM
cathy725

Yep, Volga Blue. That's what I have in my kitchen and I love it!

Bookmark   June 11, 2013 at 10:14AM
camii41

yipeee!!!! we got this remnant quite by accident. we went to granite company that sells off its remnants. we told the fabricator what we were looking for in colour and he said he though he had something we might like. we loved it and when we asked the price he said that piece was unmarked with a name so he would give the salesman another name of a cheaper granite so we would get a deal. i thought maybe he was b'sing but t looks like he came through. yay. so happy to find out it's volga blue and virtually bulletproof. it's in the kids bath, 18 and 21 and still quite messy. great to know i don't have to worry to much.

Bookmark   June 11, 2013 at 10:36AM
camii41

yipeee!!!! we got this remnant quite by accident. we went to granite company that sells off its remnants. we told the fabricator what we were looking for in colour and he said he though he had something we might like. we loved it and when we asked the price he said that piece was unmarked with a name so he would give the salesman another name of a cheaper granite so we would get a deal. i thought maybe he was b'sing but t looks like he came through. yay. so happy to find out it's volga blue and virtually bulletproof. it's in the kids bath, 18 and 21 and still quite messy. great to know i don't have to worry to much.

Bookmark   June 11, 2013 at 10:37AM
More Discussions
Kitchen layout, updated
Revised layout:
edwardshome
Tiny Galley Kitchen: Layout feedback needed
We've decided we're staying in our current house forever....
ant_farmer
Is this what a mitered granite edge should look like?
We paid our granite fabricators for a mitered granite...
snookers1999
Nobody does drop-in sink on stone countertop? Really?
I know... undermount is more popular these days --...
mudworm
10 cm gap between cabinets and steel - help!
Hi all, Our kitchen designers have messed up their...
waytonc
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™