Delta Cassidy Faucet

brakehardJune 27, 2013

Hi all,

Task at hand is deciding on the kitchen facet. Delta is a given, love the magnetic hold. We will be paring it with the Kohler Whitehaven. We're going with a pull down and both like the Cassidy model. Went back to the kitchen showroom yesterday and the facet just looks so big. When I compare it to the Delta Arabella (HD) or Savile (Lowe's) models, the actual size of the spout seems so much bigger? Could anyone comment on this. Who out there has a Cassidy. My imagination perhaps?
Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
GreenDesigns

I'm going to label myself as a certain age here, but I initially saw the post title as, "David Cassidy Faucet."

Back to your regular programming.

I don't think it's any bigger in size than many popular faucets. Take a look at pics of the the Kohler Vinnata if you want to see how a big honking faucet looks in an average sized kitchen.

Bookmark   June 27, 2013 at 9:13AM
Melanie2012

Now I keep staring at mine! I think it looks just right for my sink which is a one bowl. (32" X 21")

Bookmark   June 27, 2013 at 3:25PM
lmsscs

I love the Cassidy. We are getting the touch model if we get it. I will have a 1 3/4 bowl silgranit sink with mine, it seemed sized correctly for it.

Bookmark   June 27, 2013 at 5:21PM
Holly- Kay

I really like the Cassidy. It's a very attractive faucet and will look stunning with your Whitehaven. What finish are you going with?

Bookmark   June 27, 2013 at 5:35PM
chicgeek

We have the Cassidy touch2O for both our Siligranit 1 3/4 bowl and the bar sink version for the prep sink. I actually agreed to it without even seeing it (it was so new it wasn't in the kitchen/bath showroom yet, only in a catalog). I love the size of the spout, especially for rinsing veggies and fruit. And i love the height of it because it doesn't bump into tall pots.

Bookmark   June 27, 2013 at 9:05PM
lmsscs

chicgeek, do you like the prep sink version too? I haven't seen that in person, but I figured I should get them to match.

Bookmark   June 27, 2013 at 9:27PM
alexx

I have had it installed in my new kitchen for about two months. When I first saw it in the box I thought it looked big too but it is great. It is a bit taller than my very old faucet. Link to my kitchen below. For me it was a nice mix of traditional and modern. The touch2o is awesome!

Here is a link that might be useful: Alexx's finished kitchen with Cassidy faucet

Bookmark   June 27, 2013 at 11:19PM
brakehard

Thanks to all for your replies.
GreenDesigns, while I was writing my post, I too thought of David Cassidy. However, it was to late in the night for me to make my usual witty comment. I did look at the Kohler Vinnata. Boy you are right, that is one big facet complete with one big head!
Melanie, our sink will be the same size as yours.
holly-kay, we'll be doing the white finish, nothing exotic. The faucet will be Venetian Bronze.
Alexx, love what you did with your space. I especially like the grey in the floor. Your space is much more open than ours and I think the Cassidy works great. I spoke with our plumbing showroom today and they suggested I look at the Delta Leland as a bit of a smaller option.

Bookmark   June 28, 2013 at 12:17AM
mtnfever

I don't know if your kitchen is currently down to the studs or what, but it helped me to do a mock-up with paper towel tubes on my sink in my space.

Also, I've had the Delta Kate, which is similar to the Leland, for three years now and still like it very much. The magnet dock is awesome and the vibrant stainless is easy to clean with a Weiman's wipe.

cheers

Bookmark   June 28, 2013 at 10:01AM
More Discussions
Where to sell zinc countertop??
Help! A dramatic error has resulted in my ownership...
halgreene
Can you use IKEA base cabinets as wall cabinets?
Wanting something larger for over-the-fridge than their...
lookintomyeyes83
White on White & other (mis) Matched Kitchens
I was at a friend's house, an artist, last week showing...
Carrie B
New to Kitchens? Read Me First!
Welcome! If you are new to the Kitchens Forum, you...
buehl
Anyone used solid surface backsplash with granite countertops?
I am considering doing full backsplash in Corian (or...
Carol Vesier
Sponsored Products
Armen Living Modern Club Chair - LC11333BETA
$248.99 | Hayneedle
Delta Brushed Steel Line Voltage Mini Pendant with Sphere´┐ŻEtched Glass
$126.00 | Bellacor
Gaggia 10001 Titanium Office Espresso Machine - 10001
Hayneedle
Delta Addison Double Robe Hook - 79235
$28.97 | Hayneedle
Delta Foundations Pull-out Single Handle Kitchen Faucet
Overstock.com