Copper sink is ordered!!

terrinmMay 16, 2013

Well after months of stressing over my main kitchen sink I finally called Rachiele and ordered it! I flip flopped between it and the Silgranit at least 254971886528 times over the last few months. So it's apron front copper for the main sink and Silgranit for the prep sink. Best of both worlds!

Thanks to everyone that posts pictures, that is such a huge help when you live somewhere that doesn't have a great selection.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Holly- Kay

Congrats Terri! Rachiele makes a gorgeous sink. I wish I had seen them before my kd ordered the whitehaven.

Bookmark   May 16, 2013 at 6:04PM
Angie_DIY

Ohh, I am jealous! I, too, think Rachiele's copper sinks are gorgeous. Did you get a pre-patinaed pattern for the apron, or are you going to let nature take its course?

Bookmark   May 17, 2013 at 11:15AM
Poohpup

Congrats! That's a decision you won't regret. I love both my Rachiele copper sinks. Beautiful, indestructible and so easy to clean. What are you doing on the apron? Make sure you share pictures!

Bookmark   May 17, 2013 at 1:23PM
terrinm

Thanks everyone! I'm excited, would be more so if I had more stuff on my "list" decided :)

The apron will be a rustic patina but with not a lot of greens/blues in it. Just a tad maybe. I'm hoping to have a picture of it in a couple of weeks and will definitely share!

Bookmark   May 17, 2013 at 5:39PM
More Discussions
Need help with kitchen layout
Looking for ideas. I think the island is too big at...
cinnamon01
Small Kitchen Reveal - Complete with total redo of the plan during!
It was hard to even begin to post since my kitchen...
lurkerlisa
Aditya Industries Stainless Steel Sink
Anyone ever heard of Aditya Industries as a supplier...
burbmomoftwo
School me on galley kitchen layout!
So I've tried to start learning from the experts here...
red_argyle
Neolith polished Classtone?
Has anyone seen any of the new neolith classtone surfaces...
nels1678
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™