Help me find something similar

LizNovember 16, 2012

I am in love with the 60" Salvaged Wood Balustrade coffee table in natural from restoration hardware. The table is $2000 after taxes and shipping to Canada. I can't afford it right now but need a coffee table soon. If I waited a year I could afford it but I need blinds more right now. The table suits and fits my area perfect. Do you have any suggestions of a cheaper table with light colored rustic wood? My house is cream, white, stained wood and grey colors. I need a creamier toned accent coffee table for the great room. Any suggestions?

Here is a link that might be useful: Table

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jakabedy

This one doesn't have quite the oomph of the RH offering, but could do the trick for a tenth of the price. I'd have to see it in person, because it looks like it has a gray-ish hue or wash on it rather than just raw wood.

Here is a link that might be useful: Cost Plus Greyson table

Bookmark   November 16, 2012 at 10:51AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
deeinohio

I'm not sure how high you're willing to go for a similar look, nor am I sure what shipping to Canada might be, but here's one pretty close to RH's for $900.

This came from the Copy Cat Chic website as a copy of the table you'e looking at.

Dee

Here is a link that might be useful: Table

Bookmark   November 16, 2012 at 11:11AM
More Discussions
Credenza for mcm home
I have been searching for a credenza for the tv in...
rockybird
Wet Bars - Are they 'out'?
We are considering installing a wet bar during our...
snaupal
Best Color For a House Flip
Hi all, i need some color choices for a house flip....
sprtphntc
Front door color advice
I am buying a new front door (textured steel) to replace...
j1plante
Did Houzz change?
I haven't looked at this site in a while. I just looked...
ellendi
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™