Need Help With Backsplash send me some pics and names of some. Th

riceelSeptember 25, 2012

I am not happy with this one sure am having trouble picking them out. My cabinets are natural maple, and have saint celcilia granite cabinet tops and what do you think about a backsplash. THANKS SO MUCH!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sheilaaus122

My only question would be what is on the floor?But anyway I think the one on the right looks lovely with it. There is no a lot of contrst but it has lots of levels of texture and is very visually appealing- at least to me.

Bookmark   September 26, 2012 at 6:10AM
ellendi

I have to disagree with sheilaaus. It is much too busy for your granite. Your eyes would be on overload! I would pick up one of the creams in the granite.
If you want to jazz it up, then do so with accent pieces.
Look at the Finished Kitchen Blog. I have not been on since it has been updated, but hopefully you can see specifics, like others who have your granite and what they did.
My kitchen is white, I have Grazia Rixie crema subways with my dark Giallo Ornamental granite. It is as busy as yours but different shades of brown, taupe and cream.

Bookmark   September 26, 2012 at 7:36AM
countrygal_905

Here is mine (just for an idea). I think something less busy will look best with your granite.

Bookmark   September 26, 2012 at 8:43AM
mpmg46

I like the backsplash, just not with that counter and cabinets. I would tend to go with something white or a light cream--solid in color, b/c of the business of St. Cecilia. Countrygal's is more in the direction I would think.

Bookmark   September 26, 2012 at 3:26PM
More Discussions
Another example of a small house - living kinda big
This just happened to come across my view this morning...
steph2000
Best glass shower doors
Can someone recommend a good quality brand of glass...
sis2two
Any idea what this style house is called?
Hello folks! I saw this house and am very interested...
jplanger
F&B to BM color closest matches
If F&B is not near you but BM is....
the_foxes_pad
MBR has been painted Wheeling Neutral!
Here's an update on our MBR paint color. Earlier this...
bac717
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™