updating master bath

lesleyintnSeptember 25, 2012

Have any of you found a piece of furniture that could be used for a make-up table in an updated bath? The existing bath has a stock make-up vanity that looks like the bathroom cabinets. Should I be looking at desks?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Do you want a free-standing piece of furniture? Try googling "vanity table" or "makeup table." There are a lot of vanities, with and without mirrors.

    Bookmark   September 25, 2012 at 9:23PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
How to respond to social backlash aimed at your mid mod aesthestic? R
Today's retrorenovation blog was filled with subjects...
lov_mkitchenIOWA zone 6b
New Rocking Chair placement
I just bought this new Risom rocker as a floor sample....
F&B to BM color closest matches
If F&B is not near you but BM is....
Window treatments for short windows
My house is an 80s split foyer with short (36")...
Unique Craftsman trim & wainscotting Examples, Info, Opinions
I am looking for examples of unique craftsman and/or...
Corbin Dodge
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™