glass shade for chandelier

mboston_gwSeptember 15, 2012

I need a clear glass shade for my 30+ year old FDR chandelier. i can't find one locally and a couple years ago (I know I should have replaced it sooner) I found one site that might have had one to fit it but now I can't locate the place. So, can anyone suggest where I might look?

The one I found before was called 71/8" clear Williamsburg shade. The problem I am having is the part that sits in the "holder" needs to be about 1/2" high.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

like this...

Here is a link that might be useful:

    Bookmark   September 16, 2012 at 1:27AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Red / burgundy accent wall?
Hi all! Would love your opinions on this ! My husband...
Would love your input on refreshing this exterior!
Hi all, I have some ideas, but I'm not in love with...
Kristin Jennings
Help! Living room paint colors!!
Hello everyone, I just bought my house and I need help...
Ellen's Design Challenge final - spoiler alert
Spoilers below -- but, I really want to know the answer. I...
How to respond to social backlash aimed at your mid mod aesthestic? R
Today's retrorenovation blog was filled with subjects...
lov_mkitchenIOWA zone 6b
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™