Problem with basement wiring
I'm having serious problems with the wiring in the basement.
This is the thrid time that my furnace has quit running. The first time the Heating and Cooling guy fixed it, the second time, he replaced the electric ignition starter for the furnace (the furnace has an electric start ignition). Now this third time I finally figured out that its the wiring because each time my furnace died, all the basement lights died too so I'm sure that its in the wiring. Do you think I'm on the right track with it being the wiring?? I don't know anything about wiring or electrical stuff so I think I'm calling an electrician