e17 to receptacle?

smithy123November 1, 2010

does anybody know of an adaptor to convert an E17 socket to a receptacle? if no, i will use the E17 to E26 enlarger and a E26 to 1-15

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Did you check the Hubbell catalog?

    Bookmark   November 2, 2010 at 7:55AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

no, but i do have an e26 to 1-20/2-15 adapter from my great grandmother and it still works great and has great retention, but i lost it when we moved.

    Bookmark   November 2, 2010 at 7:05PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Electrical arc on television cable wire in basement
I am getting and electrical arc (sparking) on my t.v....
Need help Replacing old dimmer that used only 2 wires in a three way
I need advice as to which wire to connect to which...
Insulation in electrical box
While in my attic the other day I saw an open electrical...
Doorbell goes off by itself.
Can anyone tell me why this would happen? It's a wired...
A/C wired to main panel only?
I had 2 electricians come out to bid upgrading my service...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™