Is this enough A/V wires?
Is this enough wiring for my needs?
1) Being build
2) 3000 SF 1.5 story (front part) - back part is ranch.
3) Drop areas: 3 bedrooms + 1 loft + 1 office + 1 kitchen + 1 family room
4) 1 Coax & 1 Cat6e each drop
5) Speaker wiring to for 5.1 in family room
1) Cable TV
2) Tivo box with Premier 4XL tuners
3) Multiple wireless/mobile net capable devices (tabs, fones, laptops)
4) Pioneer A/V amp to control #1+2
Planned additional usage/needs:
1) NAS server - accessible via ethernet (in house) & wireless (remote)
2) Tivo Mini - viewing content & live TV using main Tivo & 1 of its tuner in secondary rooms
3) Desktop PC
4) Streaming music to wireless speakers on terrace