Tricky wiring 3way lights with 1way fan
Can anyone help with this tricky wiring situation?
Panel--12/2[a]--jbox (with s1&s2)
* s1&s2 get power from common black via pigtails
* s2,s3,s4 are wired in a 3way configuration
* all whites in jbox are twisted together
* whites are twisted together (bypass) all switches
* 6 wires come into jbox[fan] (12/2[a] and 12/2[b]).
* fan has 4 wires (blue, black, white and ground.
So, here is my question... In the jbox[fan], can I twist the whites together from 12/2[b] and 12/2[c] and then connect to the white from the fan, use 12/2[b] black to power fan(black), and use 12/2[c] black to power lights (blue)?
Thanks for any help.