mama2010November 19, 2009

My Fiance Aint Seen Her In Two 1/2 Years Since She Was Two Because Of Her BM Her BM Alway Caused Probalems For Us She Tried Her Best To Break Us Up She Called Dss On Us For No Reason Then Called The Cops On Us For Bringin Sd Home 10 Mins Late Now He Has To Pay Child Support She Want Let Us See Her Now If We Tried How Do We Start Seein Her Agine

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

--"How Do We Start Seein Her Agine"--

Keep paying the child support and hire a lawyer to go through the necessary court system to obtain visitation rights.

    Bookmark   November 20, 2009 at 9:51AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

why was'nt he paying child support in the beginning?

    Bookmark   November 29, 2009 at 7:33PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Sorry but there are only two reasons that are a good enough reason to not see your child in 2 1/2 years. 1) you are deceased, 2)there is a legal order stating you can't have contact.
From your post, it seems as if neither of the two apply......If your fiance regrets now after 2 1/2 years not seeing his child, then he should take the appropriate steps such as pay child support, and go to court for visitation...BUT i sincerely hope your fiance intends on sticking around in this childs life this time...otherwise you will only be sadisfying your guilt for the moment and hurting this child more...................

    Bookmark   November 29, 2009 at 11:00PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Choosing Cats over Friends
Sorry, I'm posting this here because I don't know where...
How to Prevent Adult Children Living with You
If you and your spouse are of retirement age, move...
Need advice please....stepson!
I am 25 and I think I have had enough of my 9 year...
My husband hates my kids...should I leave him
My husband hates my kids, and they hate him back, which...
step adult kids
Where and how do I start.. my wife has two adult kids....
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™