back in Mexico

mattie_2008December 12, 2010

Sorry I don't post more often, but I do lurk and really enjoy seeing what everyone is doing. Some truly amazing projects but really gifted people. This is my WIP, just had my husband go through the maze of uploading, it is so complicated and I can't wrap my head around it. Anyway, hopefully he will do it again as work progresses.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mattie_2008

Maybe I'll try a link

Here is a link that might be useful: parrots

Bookmark   December 12, 2010 at 7:35PM
soxxxx

That is so colorful. When will it be finished?

Bookmark   December 13, 2010 at 6:22PM
texaswild

Forgot to respond to your thread, MADDIE: That is quite a gigantic project, and portends to be very detailed and beautiful. Where are you in Mexico? I soooooo want to go in Feb., but not sure Riana is going to have enough sign up for her annual Puerto Vallarta workshop. I want to go just to see her one last time, and to mosaic something she left a couple hrs. ago - just hanging out in paradise, mosaicing leisurely in the wonderful art-filled atmosphere.

Bookmark   December 13, 2010 at 7:36PM
jenel

Wow, it looks amazing! I love how you're clipping the glass to look like feathers. Really beautiful! Please post progress pics as you go along.

Bookmark   December 26, 2010 at 8:14AM
mattie_2008

Thanks everyone and Merry Christmas to you all. I am now about 3/4 done but getting the pics off picasa is something I just am unable to do. My husband has been busy but maybe I can sweet talk him into doing it for me one of these days. Maybe, is there an easy way, that you all might know?
Thanks
Mattie

Bookmark   December 27, 2010 at 2:13PM
emtnest

Mattie, lovely project you have going on there.. I use photobucket for saving photos on. It's easy to use and all you do is copy the right link and paste it.

Bookmark   January 8, 2011 at 5:04PM
More Discussions
new floral
small new piece, 6" x 6.5" I'm calling it...
nicethyme
Outdoor Thermometer
Did this to go on our porch next to the kitchen door....
brokenbitmosaics
Gold Kinky Boots
Now I'm blinging out the master bath. My poor hubby...
brokenbitmosaics
Help! Newbie Ballchain
Hi everyone new here! I want to incorporate ball chain...
KathyC55
Back Splash Mosaic
I made a mosaic to go with the back splash behind our...
brokenbitmosaics
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™