OT -- Prayers for all servicemen

kknyNovember 7, 2009

With veterans day approaching, I'ld like to express my thanks for all veterans and prayers for all servicement. Tomorrow I will be working with a program to provide a holiday meal to vets.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dotz_gw

Very timely KKNY.. Just back this afternoon from a funeral for a boy killed in Iraq... I am thinking and praying for his mom today and tonight, to get her thru this...

Bookmark   November 7, 2009 at 2:17PM
sylviatexas1

Thanks for the reminder, KK, & bless you for doing this service for our veterans.

Here in Texas we're still reeling from the attack at Ft Hood, so, if you can, please say a special little prayer for those service members & families.

Bookmark   November 8, 2009 at 5:04PM
imagr8tma2

My prayers go out to all of the families touch by war, and loss of a loved one, those who have family members still serving and those who have family members are are back and are still suffereing with war induced stress syndrome and problems.

Bookmark   November 9, 2009 at 9:33AM
kkny

Yesterday was a long day. Veterans of all ages, shapes and sizes. Its always a reminder to me of many things. One man said to me that he knew he had made some bad choices in his life, but was trying to make amends. I think that is something we all need to remember, that as long as someone is still alive, there is hope.

Bookmark   November 9, 2009 at 10:39AM
justnotmartha

KK, you are always so good with community service. I commend you on that - I know your time and efforts are well worth it and do not go unnoticed. Blessings to you.

Bookmark   November 9, 2009 at 3:14PM
More Discussions
step adult kids
Where and how do I start.. my wife has two adult kids....
January99
7 year old step son troubles please help
Hello everyone, I need some advise please. I have been...
Nikki27
His ex controls the situation through the kids
I have been dating my BF for over 3 years now and his...
chester13
adult step son and his girlfriend lives with us
i just want my privacy. we have never had any. met...
d.dee
How to Prevent Adult Children Living with You
If you and your spouse are of retirement age, move...
blueheron
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™