how to post pictures

mattie_2008December 17, 2009

I just took some pictures of some of my projects and have downloaded them to Picasa. Can anybody tell me how to move them over to here? Thanks.

Mattie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
texaswild

Save each photo as a document in your computer storage for pictures, then upload them to an on-line photo storage, such as Photobucket, Flickr etc., then to the forum by copying the URL from your browser to the message w/codes before and after the URL.

Bookmark   December 17, 2009 at 2:42PM
mattie_2008

Hope this works, I am not computer savvy!http://www.flickr.com/photos/45678321@N07/?saved=1

Bookmark   December 17, 2009 at 4:14PM
texaswild

Worked beautifully. I'll add your codes in front/back for a clickable link. I LOVE your work, especially the inserts on your steps. Your Don Quixote is mind bogglingly intricate. Wonderful work, MATTIE.
a link

Bookmark   December 17, 2009 at 6:42PM
mattie_2008

Thanks so much for posting the link, I couldn't figure that out. I started Don Quiote last winter down here and am now filling in the background. Kind of disappoined that the blue tile fades into the background so much. I might just paint him another color. As I said, all I've used on this is a hammer for breaking the tile and all the tile has been found on the side of the roads from construction jobs. The white tile is geting noticeably larger as I am tired of working with one color, have to hold myself in check so I don't get too lazy about it. It's going to be a housewarming gift for friends who have just bought a casa down here. Hope they like it.
Thanks again
hasta Luego
Mattie

Bookmark   December 17, 2009 at 7:41PM
mattie_2008

Sorry, that is Don Quixote, must be old age settling in!
Mattie

Bookmark   December 17, 2009 at 8:37PM
ans_garden

Your friends will definitely love this - very cool. I like the larger tile mixed with the small pieces (good contrast), and the spacing/placement of the tiles on the bottom is perfection! Beautiful work on the steps too.

Bookmark   December 18, 2009 at 10:55AM
More Discussions
How to break crash glass?
I have some solid pieces of crash glass that I'd like...
phish_gw
Outdoor Thermometer
Did this to go on our porch next to the kitchen door....
brokenbitmosaics
slow has slowed down (only temporarily thank you very much)
Using DD's laptop for this message. Slipped in workshop...
texaswild
Hello!
Hi everyone! I haven't been here in a really long time....
eggshelllady
What would you charge?
This is a rough draft of a piece I'm thinking about...
loribee2
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™