Early Christmas Present

mzclassicDecember 10, 2009

Well I just had to do it, I bought myself an Olympic glass kiln. I have been wanting to try glass fusing and slumping. Now all I gotta do is learn how to use it. YiKeS!

Donna in Florida

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
silvamae

Oh Donna! Congratulations! You will love it, I just know it. I would love to have one myself. Please please post and let us know how it is working for you. Have fun!

Bookmark   December 10, 2009 at 5:33PM
smickerdoodle

Is your kiln programmable? And did you get a manual with it? When I got mine, I also bought a book to teach me but everything I needed to know to get started was in the manual. If you have any questions, I would be willing to try to help. You will love it once you get the hang of it.

Bookmark   December 12, 2009 at 3:20PM
mzclassic

No it didn't come with a manual and I don't think it is programable. It has a kiln setter on the side and I was able to find a manual for that. Haven't been able to find a manual for the kiln itself. It's an Olympic 129A. I guess I need HELP????

Bookmark   December 14, 2009 at 3:41AM
Calamity_J

Cindy/Klinger just bought one, used, but very nice, and no instructions tho, but then she turned around and found another ad that a gal was selling fusing glass, books on fusing, tools, etc!!! And so I'll be visiting Cindy more often!!!ha!

Bookmark   December 14, 2009 at 12:23PM
More Discussions
Need grout colour suggestion.
I have been working on this project through the holidays...
tiffy_z5_6_can
slow has slowed down (only temporarily thank you very much)
Using DD's laptop for this message. Slipped in workshop...
texaswild
What would you charge?
This is a rough draft of a piece I'm thinking about...
loribee2
Clock
Finished recently
wackyweeder
Back Splash Mosaic
I made a mosaic to go with the back splash behind our...
brokenbitmosaics
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™