Hey all!

wild_thingOctober 20, 2009

HI ladies! It has been awhile lol...I was super duper busy with the back to school routine, then september seemed to be filled with endless sickness. including the swine flu. October has been okay so far...knock on wood.

My dh is supposed to be a new Grandpa today sometime....my ss (19) called yesterday to let us know they were going up to the hospital so his g/f could be induced. Dh has mixed feelings about it all.

School is in full swing for the kiddos now. The little ones are doing good. My oldest is doing good save for his bout with H1N1, but he made it through and is doing fine.

On to the sd lol.....we thought she was doing good. She was all gung ho for school to start and talking college etc. We were thinking...cool...she is getting her sh*t together finally. Nah.....not so much! We got mid terms on friday. Yeah, she has three F's and two C's ...low C's. WTF?!!

She hasn't missed one day of school.

We told her....well, get it together and get passing grades or drop out and work full time.

Not to mention the "friend" issues still. Some of you may remember. She has a few but they are sketchy. She decided she wanted a b/f instead at the start of the school year. Not a problem...she is almost 17 afterall. Her dad told her he had to meet him in person. He came over one day. Didn't say two words to him. Just sat on the couch trying to hold her hand in front of him lol. He is two years younger than her...he is a freshman, she is a Jr. (they work together)

Well...we came to find out he is a little gang banger. His my space page has his name as gangsta wit a cold 45......real nice.

Her dad told her she was done with him. She complied as far as we know. Sigh....it never ends.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
finedreams

holding hands in front of her dad's? "nice boy". I am 43 and am shy to hold hands in front of my dad. "very classy".

Bookmark   October 20, 2009 at 6:17PM
mom2emall

Sounds like you have been busy! Glad to hear the swine flu came and went without incident. Sd's boyfriend story is almost comical! Its amazing what nonsense kids will post on myspace. Don't they realize anyone can see that stuff!!

Bookmark   October 21, 2009 at 9:58AM
lovehadley

Wow. BUSY LADY!!!!

I'm glad the swine flu didn't cause any complications for you guys.

The SD boyfriend thing is too much! Glad DH put the kabosh on it--hope SD stays away from that guy.

Bookmark   October 21, 2009 at 10:12AM
wild_thing

Yeah, the b/f was a real piece of work lol. It is over with though, very short lived thank goodness lol.

Trying to keep up here. I can't believe October is almost over! Ack! We had my 7 year olds birthday last saturday and now this saturday is halloween. Holy cow it never ends!

Bookmark   October 28, 2009 at 3:00PM
More Discussions
adult step son and his girlfriend lives with us
i just want my privacy. we have never had any. met...
d.dee
Half sister/cousin question
This is a little weird...but without a ton of details....
adayinmylife75
How to Prevent Adult Children Living with You
If you and your spouse are of retirement age, move...
blueheron
Trying to figure out how to be a good adult stepdaughter...
My mother died eight years ago, and my dad remarried...
LindaLou22
will the real mom please stand up!
I'm all confused. My kids bio-mom abandoned us with...
CWH123
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™