Converting L5-15 plug to standard 3 prong??

capeapeJune 15, 2010

Hello, I just purchased some display cases that have L5-15 plugs on them. Is there an adapter I can buy so that I can plug these into the wall?

Here's two pics. Thanks for your help!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Either change the plug or make an adapter cable.

The adapter cable will need the female L5-15 and a regular plug.

Changing the plug to a standard one only takes a single part (per replaced plug) and about 10 minutes.

    Bookmark   June 15, 2010 at 4:03PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Re-wiring range to service spa
what connectors are appropriate for joining 6-3 NMB...
Doorbell goes off by itself.
Can anyone tell me why this would happen? It's a wired...
A/C wired to main panel only?
I had 2 electricians come out to bid upgrading my service...
Crawl Space Junction Boxes: inspection and capping
Hello. I'm in the process of crawl space improvement....
Ceiling fan wiring
I have a new ceiling fan with a light. The fan has...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™