Moving 2 electrical switches, but cant re-wire the apartment

TrolinbotJune 21, 2014

I'm converting a studio which has 2 doors into a walk in closet in an apartment that I'm renting. One of the walls that I will be blocking in with the closet, has the current electrical switches for the lights. How can I control the lights from the other wall? I would ideally move the whole electrical box, but since this is not my property, I can't do that. any suggestions are welcomed.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Suggestions? Have the LL call and electrician to do this job properly.
You SHOULD NOT be doing electrical work in a place that your rent.

    Bookmark   June 21, 2014 at 2:49PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Reuse electrical panel
I replaced a 24 circuit Square D panel with a new 40...
Light boxes on/in 6X8 timber floor joists for log home
Just trying to figure how to wire a couple light fixtures/chandelier...
new wiring project
I have a water damaged room I will soon be renovating....
Doorbell goes off by itself.
Can anyone tell me why this would happen? It's a wired...
Electrical arc on television cable wire in basement
I am getting and electrical arc (sparking) on my t.v....
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™