help please

glass-addictionNovember 21, 2009

can someone tell what its called when you mosaic in a circle or around a circle opening. I read it on here before someone had posted it I thought it was keystone but I can't find anything on it. thanks in advance. just have to add you ladies in this forum do really awesome work love checking it out. I do alittle myself but been in a rut for a long time.trying to start a project maybe I'll post if I ever get started.thanks again

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

This isn't the greatest, but if you look at the third picture down on the right, it shows keystoning. I think there is a definition in there somewhere, but it's a bit hard to read

Here is a link that might be useful: keystoning example

    Bookmark   November 24, 2009 at 6:03AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

You're right - it's keystone or keystoning. Not sure on the spelling of the latter.

    Bookmark   November 24, 2009 at 6:24AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
new floral
small new piece, 6" x 6.5" I'm calling it...
slow has slowed down (only temporarily thank you very much)
Using DD's laptop for this message. Slipped in workshop...
I Quit!
I've decided not to continue with my mosaic business....
Hi everyone! I haven't been here in a really long time....
My last commission of 2014
A dear friend's sister commissioned me to make this...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™