Help finding chandelier

chispaAugust 16, 2012

Can you help me find this chandelier?

No info on Houzz. Architect doesn't seem to answer any of the questions. People on Houzz shouldn't post if they aren't going to help with questions ... pet peeve!

Looks like a 6-light bronze chandelier with a seeded glass drum. Any help much appreciated.

Here is a link that might be useful: Houzz

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
patty_cakes

Chispa, not exact, but similar. ;o)

Here is a link that might be useful: fixture

Bookmark   August 16, 2012 at 6:32PM
Olychick

this might be worth looking at...they come with optional glass shades - check out page 2

Here is a link that might be useful: Chandeliers

Bookmark   August 16, 2012 at 8:35PM
chispa

No luck so far. Stopped by a good local lighting store and they didn't recognize it. Why do I always find stuff that is impossible to source!!!!

Bookmark   August 17, 2012 at 4:57PM
yayagal

Here are all the lights featured on Houzz. I went through two pages so far, you should find it here somewhere.

Here is a link that might be useful: Houzz light

Bookmark   August 17, 2012 at 5:12PM
chispa

Yayagal, thanks, but I already spent hours last night going through those. I'm a pretty good internet detective (lol) but not finding this one so far, so I posted to try to avoid additional endless hours of searching!!

Bookmark   August 17, 2012 at 5:38PM
jterrilynn

I looked for you but did not find your exact one. I have something close in my kitchen but I customized it. I found mine by doing a "Lantern chandelier" "Lantern pendent" or "Foyer lantern" google image search.
Good luck!

Bookmark   August 17, 2012 at 5:49PM
mjlb

I read a longer response from a Houzz professional, but couldn't find it. But the link below has the same theme.

Here is a link that might be useful: houzz link

Bookmark   August 17, 2012 at 8:39PM
geokid

I looked at the webpage of the architecture firm and I found a page of "verified partners". One of the categories was Lighting and five companies were listed. Currey & Co. and Lighting Inc look the most promising. I'd try contacting each of them and see if they can help you.

Both sites above have the Ardmore Lantern listed and it is very similar to your inspiration, but smaller. I think you would be on the right track contacting those sources.

Good luck!

Here is a link that might be useful: Lighting Sources

Bookmark   August 18, 2012 at 1:12AM
allison0704

My first thought was Currey & Co, and looked the day you started this thread. They have similar, but not the exact. How old is the picture? Maybe discontinued?

Did you ever find the great room/living room chandelier you were looking for a year ago?

Bookmark   August 18, 2012 at 9:01AM
allison0704

Just looked at Circa Lighting. Very similar, but I don't think the glass is seeded:

LARGE ROUND EDWARDIAN FOYER LANTERN
item # CHC3428

Bookmark   August 18, 2012 at 9:06AM
mtnrdredux_gw

If you can't find it, Urban Electric Co. out of Charlotte can make it for you. They copied an English fixture I wanted. I have a few of their fixtures and the quality is excellent. The pricing is, as youd imagine, not exactly a bargain. But they can make you exactly what you want.

Bookmark   August 18, 2012 at 9:15AM
More Discussions
Do you have a blog?
Not sure what the houzz rules are (snicker at myself...
the_foxes_pad
Width of light over vanity?
I am doing a budget renovation of the hall/company...
Susan Taylor Brown
Animal print carpeting revisited
I googled stark and it looks like it sells to the trade....
bossyvossy
Does your decor match your wardrobe?
In different places I see suggestions to start with...
laughablemoments
Art height...opinions
i'm hanging six botanicals above table. Do you think...
Kitch4me
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™