pics if the pages I got when I got the blue tiles

huggybear_2008November 15, 2008

Here are some of the pages the lady gave me when I bought the blue tiles from her.. she did the blue table top and it was awesome, Thanks to you guys I now pretty much know what kind of tiles they are ..

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sunnyca_gw

The blue table is beautiful!! Good Luck on making it!! I'm sure you'll get help here if you need it, I've seen how everybody comes to the person's aid. Some true artists here, so fun to see & enjoy!! Jan

Bookmark   November 15, 2008 at 11:48AM
katishooked

It is a pretty table. I have been looking for one to do. I am ready to take the plunge for a piece of furniture.

Bookmark   November 15, 2008 at 1:20PM
huggybear_2008

No sure how to enlarge the page , but if you want any copys of the pages she gave me.. just let me know and I will copy them and send them to you..
Huggy

Bookmark   November 15, 2008 at 5:18PM
huggybear_2008

katishook, the lady who I bought the tiles from.. said she went to Lowes or Home Depot and bought a piece of plywood and had them cut it round.. and she bought the base at one of the Pier One stores on sale.. just the base.. So if you are thinking of just getting a new piece of furniture this might be the way to go.. or even go to thrift store and find a nice piece which needs to be refinished .. maybe paint the base black and tile the top.. Heck , look who is telling you guys.. I didn't know the difference in tiles..LOL just wanted to share what the lady did with the tiles I got.
Huggy

Bookmark   November 17, 2008 at 10:22AM
More Discussions
What would you charge?
This is a rough draft of a piece I'm thinking about...
loribee2
How to break crash glass?
I have some solid pieces of crash glass that I'd like...
phish_gw
bicem
Hi, bicem, you posted a mosaic question on the "conversation"...
silvamae
Dog portrait
this is a commission, I opted to complete the background...
nicethyme
Help! Newbie Ballchain
Hi everyone new here! I want to incorporate ball chain...
KathyC55
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™