Wood Lathe

jwayne1224October 23, 2007

I have a Central Machinery wood lathe and I need the chuck so I can cut out ink pens. can you give me any information on what chuck I need to order and where to order it from.

Thank You

J. Wayne

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Pooh Bear

Since you have a Harbor Freight lathe I would
think that a chuck from Harbor Freight would work.

How well does your lathe work for you.
I have been wondering how good (or bad) they are.

Pooh Bear

Here is a link that might be useful: 4 jaw chuck at Harbor Freight

    Bookmark   October 23, 2007 at 10:07PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Refinishing bedroom furniture
Hi everyone! Need advise please. We refinished a computer...
Fixing Nail Polish Remover Damage on a Solid Walnut Table
I need to fix some damage from nail polish remover...
Best Finish over Oil Based Stain
I stained my table with Early American by Minwax, both...
Finish for mantle
We had someone make a mantle from pine and while it's...
Jennifer White Green
Table saw for hobby work.
I searched this question on here and I did find a few...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™