Birch or beech plywood wallboard

tom3510October 12, 2009

Looking for source for 1/8-1/4" thick ready-to-finish plywood for walls. Furniture grade. NOT typical pre-finished plywd. Want to apply like large tiles with sanded edges. Fasteners will show. Finish on job. Dry climate. Thanks, Tom.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo


Have you tried Google or your favorite search engine for a location near you. Shipping sheets of plywood might not be cheap.

    Bookmark   October 12, 2009 at 1:15PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

You don't give a location, but in my area a chain called Windsor Plywood would be the supplier of choice, I think. Not sure you can get pre-sanded edges though.

They have a website. There are a very few American stores and a lot of Canadian ones.


Here is a link that might be useful: Windsor Plywood locations

    Bookmark   October 13, 2009 at 1:21AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Refinishing bedroom furniture
Hi everyone! Need advise please. We refinished a computer...
What sealer for reclaimed redwood deck?
We have old growth redwood from a water tank that DH...
I am thinking of getting a router, never owned one....
Planing weathered/near rotted lumber?
I was just curious if it's OK to run some old, very...
Installing new deck door
I've ordered and received a new custom pre-hung deck...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™