Short Circuit but fuse did not blow?
I made the mistake of moving a light box without turning off the power. I believe the wire touched a screw and caused a short circuit. Everything on that circuit stopped working (a few ceiling lights and electrical outlets). When checking the fuse box, none of them has blown.
I have taken out the light box where the short circuit happened, it was connected to only one other light box, not in a loop. This didn't solve my problem.
Any suggestion on how to proceed to fix this would be very much appreciated.