Running power to a built in microwave
We have a built-in microwave that has died. We're contemplating replacing it rather than having it repaired because it's about 30 years old. We'd like to replace it with a countertop model plus trim kit. However, when we took it out of the cabinet, we saw that the power outlet isn't a regular wall outlet. I can't be sure, but I think the outlet might feed off of the oven that is below the space. Here's a picture.
Does this type of outlet look familiar? Is there any way to convert this type of outlet to a regular wall outlet, or will we need to have a new outlet added?
(This is such a dilemma; we plan to remodel the kitchen in a few years and may move the location of the microwave, so we don't want to spend a lot of $$ wiring an outlet in this spot, but if we don't put the microwave here there will just be an open space in the cabinet.)