Studio worktable and lazy susans

flagtruckOctober 21, 2009

here's a few things I have been working on besides still doing stuff for the totems. The studio worktable front is something I have wanted to do since I got in the studio, but it always gets put aside. During my studio reorganization I gathered all I had been saving for it and decided there is no time like the present.

The Fiesta turntable is for my table and the other lazy susan for a dear friend.

Here is a link that might be useful: A few pics

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
katishooked

Lucky friend you have there. I think I could make myself at home in your studio. HHHHMMMMMM yup I could.

Kat

Bookmark   October 22, 2009 at 6:32AM
texaswild

How pretty. The LS looks domed. Your totem parts are wonderful, and it's good to see you finally mosaicing your table front.

Bookmark   October 22, 2009 at 9:47AM
klinger

Very nice, your table front is going to be gorgeous. I really love the fiesta ware turntable. I can find no fiesta ware here at all, your works with it are so nice, I just love those colors.
Cindy

Bookmark   October 22, 2009 at 10:54AM
flagtruck

Cindy, I got a bunch of my broken Fiesta from a place I bought a lot of unbroken Fiesta from, asked if they had any broken, and they had tons. $1 and pound. I got 25# and had it shipped with my other order which was free shipping since it was $100. So I got a lot that way and have broken a lot of 2nds I bought at another place in an outlet mall.
I will look for you some or find the name of the place I got the broken from if you want.
Thanks for the kudos, your studio is great, I love it. My worktable is two cabinet bottoms I found at an estate sale with one long top on it. The top came from the same sale. Just a long countertop we cut to fit. I have drawers and cabinets on the other side so covered this side with plywood and molding to frame it.

Bookmark   October 22, 2009 at 6:35PM
nanatricia

Those are looking good !

Bookmark   October 22, 2009 at 8:12PM
texasfern

That lazy susan is beautiful!
What a great gift.

Bookmark   October 23, 2009 at 11:04AM
flagtruck

Thanks Nana and Fern. My friend is visiting this weekend and she was quite surprised and pleased with her gift. I hope she enjoys it for years to dome.

Bookmark   October 24, 2009 at 1:41PM
concretenprimroses

Gourgeous!
kathy

Bookmark   October 24, 2009 at 8:35PM
More Discussions
some mushrooms done
Hi, Here's some mushrooms that I made and mosaic'd....
lyndalu
"Footprints in the Sand" Mosaic
Artwork of footprints in sand usually accompanies the...
segrieb
Hello!
Hi everyone! I haven't been here in a really long time....
eggshelllady
My last commission of 2014
A dear friend's sister commissioned me to make this...
silvamae
I have been making some mirrors...
I am enjoying looking at all of your mosaics and I...
angs_pool
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™