This is a rework of the big urn I did originally. Last winters' weather popped off a handle and then the water got behind the tile and grout and it popped off too. I got mad and took it all off and have started over with the handle glued back on with Gorilla Glue.
This is turning out to be a lot more fun the second time around. I am using the push and squosh method and using my thinset as grout as I progress. I love the way it is turning out. Trouble is I can't seem to find a stopping place. Just a little update to let you know I am still around. LOL
Here is a link that might be useful: Urn revisited