V Kool Window Film

tkakaaOctober 3, 2008

If you are considering installing this brand on your windows esp in southern California look into it real GOOD! I have had mine 8 years now not only are all 6 of my dining room chairs faded but the film didn't last. I have contacted the company local office who sold it to me two months ago. Know what they had no record of the sale for $5000 you have to produce your original receipt and then the process starts. The salesman took a sample off my bedroom slider to have the film analyzed and after that I got one call that its been presented to corporate. Well now 3 weeks later that has not been approved for the reinstall fees so here I am with a film falling apart dealing with of coarse a new salesman who wasn't the original person. Its hot here in Palm Springs and this stuff is advertised all over our jazz radio station every time I hear it makes me just sick. I will post an update when and if this company stands behind there said so life time Warranty. Right now unhappy customer and waste of Big bank!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
fahrenheit_451

The is only one manufacturer that I would purchase window film from and that is 3M. You should check into 3M Prestige Series Window Film. Sorry to hear about your problems.

I am in no way affiliated with 3M, but I have used their products in high-end commercial and residential settings and 3M always come through.

Bookmark   October 23, 2008 at 12:09AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sanssoleil

Sorry to hear about your problem with the other company. I am the 3M Prestige Window Films Dealers for Riverside and San Bernardino Counties. If I can still help, please let me know.

760-774-8669

Here is a link that might be useful: Sans Soleil Window Films

Bookmark   August 30, 2010 at 2:37PM
More Discussions
Marvin: Can't find Air Infiltration Specs
I am choosing between Marvin clad and Woodwright double...
texas_al
WTF
WTF
lkbum_gw
Whistling in windows with big gusts
Hello, I had new Okna 500s installed this past spring...
sgilliatt
Kitchen Sliding Patio Door
Hi everyone! My slider is junky and the frame around...
LSSF
Lockheed, Certainteed Bryn Mawr III, or Alliance
Wondering which is the better new construction vinyl...
16cassie
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™