Archway in hallway

pologuy67August 14, 2009

Where can I buy or find information on the following? Also what is it called?


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I'd call it a decorative head casing. It was probably custom-built by a finish carpenter and/or a millwork shop.

    Bookmark   August 15, 2009 at 7:26AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Finish for cedar window box
I'm fairly new at woodworking. I just completed a cedar...
Will these trees make good lumber?
I've got 2 fallen catalpa trees that have remained...
Can this door be repaired?
We're renovating a 1920 house and this bedroom door...
Fixing Nail Polish Remover Damage on a Solid Walnut Table
I need to fix some damage from nail polish remover...
Pear tree wood
Is their any value in Pear tree wood? My mother has...
Pooh Bear
Sponsored Products
Darya Rugs Ziegler, Red, 3'3" x 4'10" M1387-221
Darya Rugs
George Kovacs Rectangular 10" Wide Copper Bronze Wall Sconce
Euro Style Lighting
Janeiro Wall / Ceiling Light by Illuminating Experiences
$55.80 | Lumens
Corinth 18" High Black Decorative Wall Mirror
Lamps Plus
Trans Globe 2801 PW Wall Sconce - Pewter - 4.5W in. - 2801 PW
$55.10 | Hayneedle
Safavieh Handmade Ancestry Ivory/ Red Wool Runner (2'3 x 14')
BAZZ 303 Series 3 in. Recessed White Halogen Lighting Kit (10-Pack) 303-600M
Home Depot
Violin Baby Blue Wallpaper R1471, double roll
Walls Republic
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™