Flagtruck ? for you

tigerwiggyOctober 22, 2008

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k191/shrty411/P1010285.jpg

Where did you get the multicolored tile you sent in the tess exchange? In the photo it is the one in bubble wrap. I love the colors and would like to try to get some. I'm thinking it would brighten up my little bathroom.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
flagtruck

Twiggy, the tiles in the bubble wrap are some I made from clay and painted myself, the other gems in there with them came from Mosaicyaks on ebay. I don't know how many you would need for your bathroom, Maryland Mosaics has a lot of pretty glass tiles that might work for you. I don't know when I will be doing some more of these but I will let you know if I get some more made.

Bookmark   October 22, 2008 at 10:21PM
tigerwiggy

Well aren't you special. I didn't realize you made them. There is a glass tile store locally or there used to be. They sell their seconds for $2/pound and I wanted to see what they looked like, but went to look and couldn't find the place.

Loved the color of your tiles, loved the design, and the mixture of the glass thrown in.

Bookmark   October 22, 2008 at 11:39PM
flagtruck

I hope you find the place....that sounds like a fun place to go. Thanks for the compliments

Bookmark   October 23, 2008 at 8:39PM
More Discussions
I have been making some mirrors...
I am enjoying looking at all of your mosaics and I...
angs_pool
Hello!
Hi everyone! I haven't been here in a really long time....
eggshelllady
How to break crash glass?
I have some solid pieces of crash glass that I'd like...
phish_gw
acrylic sheet
Hello all I have dabbled in other media like oil and...
bicem
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™