transpower tool parts

KawenaMay 4, 2012

I have a TRANSPOWER DB600 Sander/Buffer. The sander drum is an inflatable and it has popped. Where can I get a replacement part?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Excerpts from other websites:
- Transpower was an importer/retailer in the mid to late 1980s. They were one of many retailers that existed back then that imported 'clones'. Other companies were Enlon, Star, AMT, Total Shop, etc. All gone now.

- Check out as they currently carry the Transpower line. Their website has jointers, shapers and some production ww'ing machinery. They have a 1-800 number which I called yesterday and they assured me they are still in business. (this was posted in 2005)

Here is a link that might be useful: CPTools

    Bookmark   May 6, 2012 at 5:14PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Advice on finishing outdoor cypress mantel
Hello all, I have a wood finishing dilemma. I have...
Jack Mason
Right size tip-out tray for kitchen sink cabinet
My kitchen sink cabinet is 24" wide. I want to...
Wood Countertop Oil? Tung vs Mineral
I am going in 2 different directions for my Island...
Need help matching wood stain color
The molding in our kitchen was not completed when we...
Gel stain on stair treads and handrail?
I have read many of the inspirational posts in the...
Sponsored Products
Rochelle 20 Inch Outdoor Wall Bracket -White
$66.31 | Bellacor
Replacement Filter for 36" Artisan Series Stainless Steel Island Range Hood
Signature Hardware
Michelin Armchair in Black
$699.00 | LexMod
Buffalo Tool Cicgrind Corn and Grain Manual Clamp Grinder
$3,999.00 | Horchow
Anders Outdoor Ottoman with Cushion, Patio Furniture
$903.00 | FRONTGATE
Pu 148 ft (45 meters) Half Inch Round LED Rope Light EL09150
Turner Leather Sectional - Brighton Parrot Red
Joybird Furniture
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™